Total Time To Complete: 2-3 Hours
Please complete the following courses before starting this course:
- "Introduction to App Building"
- "Build A Basic Work Instructions App"
Setting Up Your Tulip Profile
If you already have a Tulip account, you should use that account as you complete the exercises in this course.
If you do not have a Tulip account and your company is already a Tulip customer, you should have an email in your inbox with an invite to a new account.
How To Use Tulip University
You can complete courses in any order.
For example, if you want to learn to track process visibility, you should complete this course and then move on to the "Production Visibility" course.
If you want to become a manufacturing app developer, you should complete all 7 courses.
High Level Summary
In this course, you will learn how to...
- Create a table that stores all batch records
- Allow a batcher to log a new batch before beginning work
- Give recommendations for specific quantities based on the size of the batch and the recipe specified in the Table
- Validate that the operator entered the correct quantities of each ingredient before they can proceed