Total Time To Complete: 2-3 Hours
Please complete the following courses before starting this course:
- "Introduction to App Building"
- "Build A Basic Work Instructions App"
Setting Up Your Tulip Profile
If you already have a Tulip account, you should use that account as you complete the exercises in this course.
If you do not have a Tulip account and your company is already a Tulip customer, you should have an email in your inbox with an invite to a new account.
How To Use Tulip University
You can complete courses in any order.
For example, if you want to learn to track process visibility, you should complete this course and then move on to the "Production Visibility" course.
If you want to become a manufacturing app developer, you should complete all 7 courses.
In this course, you will build a table and an app that:
- Tracks the training history of each operator in a Table
- Check an operator's credentials before they are allowed to use a specific app
- Trains the operator on a new product
- Gives the operator a quiz at the end of their training
- Stores the pass/fail result in the operator's training record
Diagram of App